Stay tuned for more information about our FAQ section.
We have just a few back to school reminders for everyone.
- Do not park in front of Little Wonders front door from 7:30am until 8:30am, and again from 3:15pm until 4:00p.m.
- Update all your child’s paperwork, and now is a great time to see if your child needs a new physical.
- Set educational goals with your child’s teacher. This way we can work together to further your child’s growth.
- Weather appropriate clothing. It is starting to get chilly, so we need to change out extra clothes and bring in jackets.
We have just a few updates and reminders for our families. ODJFS copays are due Wednesday of each week. If you do not pay, service will be suspended until your payment is made. Private pay families need to pay in full by each Wednesday as well.
The county has also made adjustments to childcare coverage. They will now cover up to 13 weeks of childcare after job loss, maternity leave, or a layoff. Please see the office if you need any assistance with this.
We are currently enrolling for our WSOS preschool program. This is a free preschool program for income eligible families that runs from 8:30am until 2:00 pm Monday thru Friday
Families the fall months are flying by, and we have just a few reminders for you.
- All paperwork must be updated in the office. The names of the families that still need to update are posted on the door. This is very important. If your child does not have updated paperwork they will be unable to attend.
- If your child has a past due medical, please see the office. We will need to get this updated as soon as possible. Also,the state of Ohio now recomends a hemogloblin test for your child so new medical will have this listed as an option.
- Do not park in front of the childcare while we load and unload school children. This causes parking difficulties, and creates a dangerous situation for the children who are exiting or entering vehicles.
- If you have a child enrolled at Little Wonders and you would like to help in their classroom, please let their teacher know. We can always use some helpers during the day.
On October 7th Little Wonders was awarded a Early Childhood Education Grant.
*What dose this mean?
It helps children ages 3 and 4 years old to attend our Preschool/Prekind program for free or as little as $10.00 a week.
The guidelines are you must be anywhere between 100% to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
This is for parents that makes to much to get help by the county . I have 20 spots and need to fill them by the end of December 2015.
If you think you might fall within this guidelines or know anyone that might, please stop by the center or call us anytime.
This grant also helps non working parents with no income to give children a jump start to school.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm.
******* THING TO BRING WITH YOU**************
*Two weeks paystubs
*Birth certificate for your child
………. Thing that you will need to get from us ……….
*rules and guidelines of the Grant
Any questions please call 419-691-3783
Our Web page is being updated. By February we will have all new information. Stay tuned!